The Festive store accepts that it must work to preserve the environmental sustainability of the planet, at all levels of its operations – in its own practice, as a participant in a community of service providers.
We aim to be leaders in our industry through strong environmental processes in our warehouse, procurement and design practices.
The Festive Store commits itself to minimising its impact on our environment through
- Providing a safe and healthful workplace;
- Being an environmentally responsible neighbor in our community;
- Conserving natural resources by reusing and recycling;
- Using, in our own operations, processes that do not adversely affect the environment; including reusing packaging materials;
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout the organisation;
- Communicating our desire to reduce the environmental impact of Christmas on our community; with our clients and prospective clients;
- Providing options to our clients for the reuse and refurbishment of existing decorations
- Sharing and donating old decorations to charities and non-profit organisations
- Working with suppliers who promote sound environmental practices; including reducing packaging;