We understand the importance of creating the perfect Christmas impression to best represent your company. Take your stresses away and allow our experience, systems & know how to create your corporate personalised Christmas magic for your office, foyer or event.
Quite simply, we live, breathe and embody everything Christmas.
Our team have the appropriate insurances and qualifications to do both small and large jobs safely and minimising risk to our clients.
- Public Liability insurance of $20 million
- Work cover
- CM3 pre-qualified, demonstrating our commitment to health and safety standards
- Height training certificates including EWP use
- Safety documents for each job, which includes risk assessments
- Additional suppliers who are experts in Engineered installations, Crane usage and Traffic management.
The Festive store is committed to working with our clients to achieve COVID-19 free environment for installation and dismantle of all our event & Christmas decorations. We are continually working on:
- Deep cleaning of all props and decorations before delivery to clients
- Staff training and inductions on preventing transmission of COVID-19
- Equiping our installation teams with necessary PPE whilst on site.
- Creating formal policies and procedures for ongoing works and projects to ensure the Festive store is safe in any environment.
- Communications of the Festive store work policies and safety actions for all
Why the festive store?
- We pride ourselves on being real, down to earth people who go out of our way to satisfy the needs and; wishes of our clients…no job is too big or too small.
- Have over 10 years’ experience as a major player in the Melbourne Christmas retail and corporate market
- Have experienced designers, decorators and installers to tailor your corporate Christmas to your style and budget
- Have the highest quality whilst still offering competitive pricing
- Follow trends and source quality goods world wide
- Offer no stress, all-inclusive quotes from the brief to design, installation finally the dismantle
- Have the appropriate insurances and qualifications to do both small and large jobs safely